Light Device for Nucleic and protein detection
New generation of detection
device for nucleic acid and protein gel electrophoresis
observation, processing, analysis and
Visible Light Transilluminator
A: Dark box; B: Viewing plate;
C: Power supply; D: Viewing glasses
- Using visible light as the light source and there
is NO damaging and dangerous UV radiation to worry about.
- Allows the visualization of as little as 20pg
dsDNA, Sensitivity is around 8-20 times than that obtained with EtBr
and UV transilluminator.
- Good for viewing a wide range of fluorescent
samples including SYBR Green, GelStar, GelGreen, SYPRO Ruby,
flurescein and various GFPs.
- One free pair of viewing glasses with
exactly the same optical properties as the screen. The glasses are a
key accessory for cutting bands out of gels.
- Allows taking color pictures using digital
Fig 1, Dye in the sample：5μl，3μl，2μl，1μl，0.5μl，0.25μl，0.1μl（left
Fig 2, Dye in the gel：1μl，0.5μl，0.25μl，0.1μl，0.05μl，0.025μl，0.01μl（left